Installation FC11 failed

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:22:48 UTC 2009

Tim-163 wrote:

> Perhaps for an upgrade, but it shouldn't for an installation.  That
> should only take a few minutes.  And unless the original poster has
> written about this in another thread, I only see an installation being
> mentioned.

Would the original poster please answer the following:
Was this a clean install onto newly formatted partitions?
Was there already a /boot partition with ext3 formatting?
Was the disk formatting allowed to happen using default settings or was it
custom partitioning?
Was this an upgrade from a previous version of Fedora (<=F10)?
Was this from an install CD/DVD or from a liveCD?

Once the list can see some of these answers it will probably have an idea of
the best questions to then ask to progress with a solution.