SV: SV: older releases

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Jun 27 22:49:52 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 27/06/09 09:54, mattias wrote:
>> Yes but i are visaily inpireI meen i a blind person
>> So i can't install them
>>

> Maybe a Swedish Fedora Ambassador, may be able to help.

It's likely that someone would be glad to help in a case like this, if the
application will run under CentOS, then that's a short term solution. The long
term solution is to install a recent Fedora and run FC4 in a virtual machine.
That allows future use and the more recent distribution can host, provide
security, do firewalling, etc.

Hum, sounds like the Highway Patrol, "To serve and protect," mail and FC4
respectively. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>