Anyone have Diskless boot working in fc10 ???

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Mon Jun 29 06:32:49 UTC 2009

In the past Ive had diskless boot working in fc6, and Im pretty sure I had
it working in fc10 about 6months ago.

But trying to use system-config-netboot tonight just led to hangs in the
configure process.

Now they did the actual guts of the diskless boot differently back in fc6
and now in fc10, so someone has been playing with this stuff, but I sure cant
get the configuration tool to work.  The configure just seems to hang, not
taking any input I give it at some point.

I would appreciate a note from ANYONE who has it currently working, I
really dont want to put a disk in this machine, but Ive just about given
up hope of Fedora getting this relatively simple tool working.

((Yes, its just the configuration tool that Im having problems with,-
If I knew what it was up to I could probably do the work by hand )).

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com