Fedora-11 Preview install problems

I downloaded the Fedora-11 Preview (/x86_64) and tried to install it on
two different athlon-64's(*) but the installer would hang.  Sometimes it
hung without printing anything, other times it would hand just after
printing the "ISOLUNIX" line and then come up with what looked like a
bios disk error.  The dvd iso file's sha256 checks out ok, so the file
transferred correctly.  I didn't take the dvd's sha256, but I did burn a
second copy and it acted the same way.  Are other folks having better
luck?

Just for added fun, there is no obvious place to report this on
bugzilla.

* Compaq v5000 laptop, Tyan s2865.desktop

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.