where is Amarok Handbook in Fedora 10?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Fri May 1 20:13:37 UTC 2009

[I'm trying to figure out how to support "portable media players" with
Fedora 10.  Lots of roadblocks.]

In Amarok, I press F1, or go to the Help drop-down menu and press "Amarok
Handbook" and get an error popup:
	The file or folder help:/amarok/index.html does not exist.

When I dismiss the messge, I have a KDE Help Center.  I can browse it:
Table of Contents: Application Manuals: Sound & Video: Amarok
and get the same error popup.

How come I don't have the Amarok Handbook?

Yum says that there are no interesting amarok packages that I've yet to
install.