F9: http error_log issues

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri May 1 21:23:43 UTC 2009

Tim wrote:
> Tim:
>
>>> I didn't see one there, just that the size *limit* for making one had
>>> been increased.
>>>

> Daniel B. Thurman:
>
>> Oh, ok.  Thanks for that information!
>>

> It's a big size limit, do you have the space for it to do that?  If not,
> you could be in for a lot of grief if it tries a dump that big.

Heh!  Yeah, actually I do, but I really don't want that to
happen.  I understand you can limit the size, but what
for?  Perhaps it is better to disable it, if so, how is this
done?  You can limit using ulimit command fwiw.

 From what I can tell, I guess everything in the logs
are fine except for Avahi, but this seems to be a
one time thing, so I guess I can ignore it.