Not getting clean shutdowns for FireFox and Epiphany

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue May 5 15:49:59 UTC 2009

Hi;

How do I set up rc6 or whatever, so that I get a clean shutdown for
FireFox and Epiphany?

FireFox is started by my session manager and I often use Epiphany -b as
a specialized bookmark editor on my panel.  Whenever I login to start a
new session FireFox and Epiphany gives a standard warning/option of
restoring my previous session.  I want to eliminate those warnings
without having to specifically close those programs before logging out.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3