what is "Document Viewer"?

Sharpe, Sam J sam.sharpe+lists.redhat at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:25:02 UTC 2009

2009/5/5 brian <fedora at logi.ca>:
> FC10
>
> I only see a reference to this "Document Viewer" app in the Nautilus "open
> as" dialog. There's nothing in the Applications menu and apropos doesn't
> show anything. I'd like to know what the app is called and the version.

[sam at machine ~]$ rpm -qi evince | egrep "(Name|Summary|Version|Release)"
Name        : evince                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.24.2                            Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc10                        Build Date: Tue 25 Nov
2008 02:59:51 GMT
Summary     : Document viewer

--
Sam