Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Le 07/05/2009 13:01, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Hi,

I am doing a quick survey for software that you use on a regular basis
that is not available via the Fedora repository. Software that you
suggest should be free and open source, free of patent and other legal
issues.

Tell me the home page of the software and give me a brief description on
what it does.  Bonus points if you can see in Google for "software-name
fedora package review" to figure it if it is already in the Fedora
package review queue. If you know of RPM packages in other distributions
for the software your are suggesting, that information is useful as well.

Rahul

mbrowse, a graphical SNMP MIB browser, available on debian/ubuntu. License : GPL.

Ubuntu package : http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/mbrowse

Homepage : http://www.kill-9.org/mbrowse/ (down at this moment)