KDE 4.2 screensaver

Hi all;

I'm running Fedora 10 (x86_64) and KDE 4.2

I set the screensaver to the 'slide show' and under the setup tab I selected a directory of images, I also selected 'Random order' , 'Show names' , and 'Include images from sub-folders'

The images are all quite large (shot with a 12.1 Mpx camera)

However when the screensaver is running many of the images show up as tiny thumbnail sized images..

Any thoughts on how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance...