Re: Updated F10 install media - like a "rollup" disc

Paul Furness wrote:
Hi, folks,

I vaguely remember reading something on the net one time about updating the build DVD to include the newest versions of stuff - a little like creating an MS Windows Rollup disk. I can't find anything now - possibly I've not hit on the right keywords to put into Google.

You could run revisor :
Name       : revisor
Arch       : noarch
Version    : 2.1.4
Release    : 1.fc11
Size       : 8.7 k
Repo       : fedora
Summary    : Fedora "Spin" Graphical User Interface
URL        : http://fedorahosted.org/revisor
License    : GPLv2
Description: Revisor provides a set of graphical tools for building customized, updated : Fedora "Spins". This tool has been built around two other projects. First : is pungi, which builds the installation media. The other is livecd-tools,
           : which builds the live image.

or download a FedoraUnity Respin:
http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins/torrents

Frank