Spin request (I guess)

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Wed May 20 20:59:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, 20 May 2009 17:26:18 +0200, Alessandro Boggiano wrote:

> I have an eeepc 1000HD and I tried ubuntu 9.04: quite good, but the
> feeling was wrong! So I decided to have a look to F11: it's a dream! ;)
>
> I can't say that I tested everything, but, right now, I'm very happy
> with it!
>
> Wait some days: F11 is coming and give it a try!

	Hmmm ... Yesterday https://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease said
seven days; today it says 13. There must've been a glitch somewhere ...

	At any rate, I certainly will try it one way or another. I also
have an old XP thinkpad, which I've kept purely for topo maps, and which
at last I think I can start putting clean OSs on; I'll likely put F11
there, too.