ssh / xauth problem - maybe yum update related

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed May 27 15:15:30 UTC 2009

Hi folks.

I've got my Dell laptop, which I still haven't got working properly.

However, I've got a new problem with it.

Now, when I try to ssh onto one of my servers I get the output shown below.
Also, when I try to use shell completion etc (e.g., tab to complete
filenames) instead if working properly, it just insert a tab into the
command.

Anyone know what I have to fix?

Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
tcsetattr: Interrupted system call
Last login: Wed May 27 16:04:55 2009 from gary.ringways.co.uk

--
Gary Stainburn