Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Simon Wesp <cassmodiah fedoraproject org> wrotes:
SW> very interessting... I saw this 2 days ago on gnomefiles.org
SW> There is a gap in the guidelines, for a case like that!
SW> mh, I will take a look in it.

@ Jens,
I created a review a few minutes ago. I don't know if it is allowed in
Fedora, because i didn't find a hint in the Guidelines, but I know who
knows best... The Fedora Reviewers and perhaps the legal team. I will
create a legal blocker for this review!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp