Re: Viewing .jpg Pictures in Thunderbird

On 05/30/2009 12:50 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Jim wrote:
I have one person that sends me .jpg pictures in a Email and thunderbird
can not display them ,  when I try to Open them I can only "Save" them
to my Picture folder to view them. That person uses WindowsXP.

I recieve .jpg pictures from every one else and I can view them in
Thunderbird.

What could it be ??
The MIME type declared in the e-mail is incorrect.

         Kevin Kofler

So what your saying is that the Mime type setting in her Outlook
is wrong ?

How would she change that in Outlook ?