Does Dell XPS laptops support by Fedora 10?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun May 31 10:26:09 UTC 2009

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Edwin Tan wrote:

> Hi all, Good day. Could anybody let me know where I can find the
> fedora drivers for Dell laptops? Is there any specific site to look
> at?

  i'm not even sure what that question means -- which "drivers"?  i've
run fedora on three different generations of dell inspiron so i figure
dell has relatively decent support for fedora.  just install and go,
and report back if you have problems.

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday