Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ... (Gene Heskett)

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Also, I tried to join the pulse mailing list, but FF had a whole cow over
> the https certificate, and I have never seen such a strong warning from FF
> before so I didn't ok it.  Could someone advise Lennert that his sites ssh
> certificate is dead or compromised?

Most likely it's just a self-signed SSL certificate. Very common, and
Firefox stupidly throws a fit over it (which is dumb because it encourages
sites to just use unencrypted HTTP instead, which is even less secure, yet
gets through with no warning). Just OK the certificate.

        Kevin Kofler