virtualization -- how do I use an existing windows installation ?

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Tue Nov 3 17:53:32 UTC 2009

In your position, I would have installed windows 7 into a virtual
machine first, if I wanted to be able to use 2 os at the same time.

Next best thing you can do, is to make use of the VMware converter, and
convert your windows 7 install into a virtual machine, and then import
that VM into either VMware, or virtual box. (virtual box is a personal
favourite, because it runs on OSX, Linux, and windows, oh, and it's open
source!) I use this on all my hardware