help (What I really wanted to say....)

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 09:37:51 UTC 2009

On 15/11/09 00:23, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Ralph Gorrill wrote:
>> I yhave a DELL lap top that one of my employess loaded FEDORA on with out telling anyone...I need to remove it...he is gone and I have no password...can anyone help me please.
>>

> You don't indicate which version of Fedora was installed.
--snipped--

> Good luck, for now.

You forgot he needs to use a web-based FTSE registered courier,
for  return and repair of unknown versions installed on laptops
in the refactoring facility on Tristan De Cuhna.

With prior sending off of the battery in a separate package to
the facility in Durban, for health and safety reasons.

Form wat-at-roll needs to be finalised with dept. 4for,
in the usual manner and condition. Use only black ink.

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy