Was: XBMC for Fedora- now Sending as html in Thunderbird

P.S. I'm using Thunderbird, and don't know how to suppress the HTML formatting. I appologize.

Its one of those well hidden attributes.

Go to <Address Book>(the book icon) then highlight and select each member in your address book one at a time right click to select Properties and look at the bottom of the window for" "Prefers the receive messages formatted as" and in the dropdown selector select "Plain Text"

You will need to do this for every addressee on your list, unless someone knows of a bulk way of doing it.
Roger