SCP works one way only

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Tue Nov 17 18:11:08 UTC 2009

On 11/16/2009 06:56 PM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
> On 11/16/2009 05:51 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
>> Try disabling iptables (service iptables stop) and try again.
>
> Doesn't make a difference

Are there any other firewalls in the route between the two?  That has
been the most common problem I've run into when scp stalls like that.
I've not bothered sorting out which part of my firewall was doing it,
just that it was the firewall.
-   You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.    -