Tester needed for Audacious

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:32:56 UTC 2009

I'm in search for somebody who can give me feedback about whether the
following builds of the  audacious-plugins  package succeed or fail
at playing Musepack (.mpc) audio files:

  Fedora 12: audacious-plugins-2.1-18.fc12

  Fedora 11: audacious-plugins-1.5.1-18.fc11

  Fedora 10: audacious-plugins-1.5.1-18.fc10

In particular, I'm interested in tests on x86_64, since playback
works fine for me on i686. If the plugin fails, please start "audacious"
within a terminal and send me the output it printed during the test.

If you have questions about how to download/install above builds,
feel free to reply and ask.