serial console config package?

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:42:41 UTC 2009

I've been installing CentOS via PXE and using a serial console
interface.  The installation works great.  I notice that during the
install process, the following line gets added automatically to
/etc/inittab:

  co:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty ttyS0 9600 vt100-nav

Which package does this?  Is it kudzu?  Thanks for any insights.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in