F12: GTK horrible selected item contrast

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 00:17:28 UTC 2009

Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net> writes:
> I've gotten most things working on F12 now, but I'm seeing
> this horrible looking contrast on selected items or text
> in all GTK apps. Sort of a medium blue-gray background
> with white text foreground.

Dot-file issue?  I've often seen weirdnesses in the gnome/gtk stuff when
upgrading.  I've just come to expect it and the learned to grit my teeth
and just move all the gnome/gtk dot-files away and start with a clean
slate.

> (I guess I should go make a new user from scratch and
> see what his GTK apps look like).

I think that is the only way.  I've been doing that for a while.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3