Re: Preup to F12, won't boot

On 11/19/2009 10:51 AM, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
   I just preupgraded from F10 to F12, and booting goes as far as the
Fedora logo (circle with lower tip) filling up with white, then
flashing briefly. Then the screen goes and stays blank afterwards,
except for a cursor, and it displays if I type somthing.

Try to get /var/log/Xorg.0.log and send that to the list. It will probably clarify why you aren't getting a login.

You might also try "nomodeset" as a boot option in GRUB.