F12: ssh change port number

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackers.org.uk
Sun Nov 22 17:58:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have been using Ubuntu for several years, but I've just installed
F12 for a specific use. While using it, I have encountered an odd
problem in changing the default SSH port number other than 22.

In Ubuntu (like other Unix-like systems), it was very straight forward
to change the default SSH port number by modifying "Port 22" in
"/etc/ssh/sshd_config". However, for some reasons, F12 didn't work
like this way.

I have done a quick google on this subject, but didn't find any answer
yet. Is there a F12-only specific way to change the default SSH port
number to something else? Or, am I missing something?

Thanks,