building dvd

Mike Martin redtux1 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:20:00 UTC 2009

2009/11/24 Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>:
> Rajan, S. (Sanya) wrote:
>>
>> Hi François,
>>
>> You could try using Tovid: http://tovid.wikia.com/wiki/Tovid_Wiki
>> It can convert almost any video format and create a DVD from them.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Sanya Rajan

You may want to have a look at my app - http://sourceforge.net/projects/burn360/

It does have a totally different approach to most similar programs and
is a perl-gtk2 app.

Basically it is a frontend to ffmpeg (transcoding), dvdauthor (for
ripping and creation of dvds)

I initially wrote it because of similar problems

It has a fairly simple list of dependencies which are detailed in the README