Is F12 ready to upgrade ? Is it worth it ?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Nov 26 12:53:46 UTC 2009

Tim wrote:

>> I'm perplexed by the posts I am seeing regarding F12 upgrades.  Lots
>> of upgrade issues and darn faint praise as far as I can tell ?
>
> On a support list you, typically, see more problems than "all is well"
> postings.

It surprises me that there is not a greater attempt
to get feed-back on the frequency of problems,
or equally, the lack of problems.
I would have thought it would be relatively easy
to design an online form that Fedora users
could be asked to complete.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net