Re: Media Streaming

Thanks for being a complete wanker. It was a simple question. It's got nothing to do with fedora being easy or hard to use, i was just looking for suitable software. This is the main reason i very rarely use forums or mailing lists, because they are full of know all know nothings like yourself. Do you feel like a big man now!!

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
Craig Preston on 09/11/2009 04:29 PM wrote:
> I dont want a media server, I want a client that connects to the windows
> media server

If you bothered to use Rhythmbox you would have found it was a client.
Is it really that hard to install an app or search for this info yourself?

I don't want to sound like a prick, but I'm grasping at straws as to why
this email thread exists. Is Fedora that hard to use? Should we rethink
Fedora's usability?