Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] [patch 00/20] Fix error handling and misc. cleanups

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 00:51 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> This is really good stuff, thanks a bunch for working on it. I just read
> through all the patches and from a cursory look they look good to me;
> tomorrow I'm going to try and actually apply them to the code [1].
>
> I'd also like for Jeremy to sign them off as he was the last one before
> you to fix up my, uh, rough bash->python conversion of the pilgrim shell
> script plus he's the main guy working on this stuff these days.

Looks good to me.  I merged it all and pushed to the master.  If anyone
notices problems, holler.

On a barely related note -- would it be interesting to set up commit
spam to the list?  I don't know that we have enough commits for it to be
overwhelming and it could definitely be useful.

Jeremy