Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Live USB converter script

Knoppix has a way of doing this. I've played with it... essentially the boot code looks a specific config file on each device ... putting the image with the LiveCD last. As soon as it finds one, it looks in their for the path to several things such as the home directory, network config files, menu config files, etc.

Missing Operating System... grub (or is it lilo this time) sounds like its toast. FWIW...

Tim Wood