Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Space savings discussed on fedora-packaging-list

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 15:03 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> below discussion from Fedora Packaging FYI, in case the space saving
> discussed there are of interest for you.

While I think this is interesting, instead of adding hacks in the
livecd-creator, I think I'd rather get the changes just in the packages.
It's a bit more maintainable that way, even if it means that we can't
take advantage of it until F8

Jeremy