Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Test3 LiveCD QA issues

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Max Spevack wrote:

I just spent about 90 minutes going through Test3, starting with the Gnome LiveCD and working my way through installation, firstboot, and login. I tried to relive my days as a QA engineer and adopt the mindset of a user who isn't deeply technical, and as a user who becomes uncomfortable at anything that doesn't seem to "just work" the way it's expected to.

I have a number of suggestions and straight bugs. I don't have the time to open bugzillas for all of these.

I forgot to say, however, that overall the LiveCD is very impressive. But the difference between impressive and blows-you-away-awesome is the small stuff, and that is the spirit in which I wrote my email.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack