Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Test3 LiveCD QA issues

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mercredi 04 avril 2007 à 12:47 -0400, David Zeuthen a écrit :

You missed my favorite pet peeve about the default desktop install. We
show two trash cans, one in lower panel and one on the desktop. Do we
_really_ want people to call us the trash distro? :-)

What do you complain about ? This is the desktop that removed quick
terminal access, (and a few months later it tops in mugshot's stats)

The Fedora desktop moves in mysterious ways

I think you have pointed out that mugshot reference enough times by now. The nautilus extension to have the terminal in the context menu is installed by default which I am not sure is intentional.

Rahul