Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Test3 LiveCD QA issues

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, David Zeuthen wrote:

For the record, nautilus-open-terminal was in the FC6 live cd (reason: "For the adult in you") [1] so at least I share your point of view. I don't know why it disappeared from the Fedora 7 live cd. When the merger is complete it should probably be pulled in by one of the default @desktop groups.

(Btw, in the future please rather file a bug so nautilus-open-terminal can go into the default set instead of... snide remarks. Thanks for your continued interested in the Fedora desktop project.)

If I had final say over the Fedora package manifest (and in a roundabout way I suppose I do), nautilus-open-terminal would be included by default on the GNOME LiveCD and in Fedora Prime/Everything. And gnome-terminal would be in the top panel on the desktop.

:-)

--Max