[Fedora-livecd-list] Suggestion for LiveCd Spins

Hey,
 I'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest this, but I think
Gnome Partition Manager should be one of the default packages on the
livecd spins. Although that would require ntfs-3g, it makes
dual-booting Fedora (and hd tweaks) tons easier. Just thought I'd give
my two cents...
-Blayde