Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] [SCRIPT] simple tool for finding large removable packages

--- Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 17:34 -0700, Jane Dogalt wrote:
> > I don't know if this will help anyone, but here is a script I
> wrote/use
> > to help me find which packages I might want to remove from a livecd
> > spin.
>
> Cool.  We should really have a place for people to be able to find
> useful little scripts like this easily.

I know there is the wiki where I'm guessing some old stuff is still
collected from the kadischi days.  But this didn't seem long enough or
polished enough to be worth the bother.  I figure if it's truly useful
enough, someone will rewrite it nicely in python for me :)

-dmc/jdog