Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] [Patch] specify custom directories

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 17:31 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Attached is a patch to customize the build_dir, yum cachedir and yum
> installroot.

build dir and cachedir make sense to me[1], but what's the value in
setting install_root explicitly?  And as it stands, you're not even
using the value since there are lots of other places where we expect
that the install root is builddir/install_root.

Jeremy

[1] builddir to point to some form of shared storage or just somewhere
with more space than /var/tmp.  And the yum cache so that if you have
things previously downloaded and cached, you can then take advantage of
them