[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi package maintainer cannot be found

Hi.

I've made several attempts via IRC, in channel #fedora-livecd
on irc.freenode.net IRC server to contact Chitlesh Goorah to
continue the process of taking over the Kadischi package in Extras.

He did not respond to me on IRC, and is not responding to me via email
to the fedora-livecd-list redhat com either. What should I do to claim
responsibility of this package if the maintainer cannot be reached
and is not currently making updates to the package?

J. Hartline