Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

Thomas Chung wrote:
On 4/27/07, Jasper Hartline <jasperhartline adelphia net> wrote:
Learn how to read, when you do come back with a valid retort.

Jasper, that was not necessary.  :(
Regards,
Niether was his assumption I was talking about the SSH key generation being slow due to Ext3. Nowhere in my statement did I say "The SSH key generation is slow due to Ext3".

He also said my claims were unsubstantiated, again going on an assumption of what I said which I never had.
It's plain to see he is not a native English speaker.

J. Hartline