Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

David Zeuthen wrote:
On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 15:08 -0500, Jasper Hartline wrote:
He also said my claims were unsubstantiated, again going on an assumption of what I said which I never had.

Not at all. I asked you to clarify "I think the slow boot process is due
to the Ext3 filesystem you have decided to use." because I don't think
you really know what you're talking about. I'm still waiting for that
clarification.

SquashFS is much faster than the uncompressed Ext3 which Pilgrim and livecd-tools uses.
It's plain to see he is not a native English speaker.

Would you rather I replied in Danish? Would that make you feel better?
Anyway, Jasper, I know enough English to know that it's rude to talk
about people present in the third person. I'm here. I've got a name.
Refer to me as David, not as "he". Thanks.
I was replying to someone who was commenting on my comment to you, I wasn't talking to you.
Again, you are far from knowing enough English to know this obviously.
Your mail and whole line or arguing just makes me sad. It's so obvious,
even to non-native English speakers such as myself, that you're just
trolling obviously because I'm the person that ate your lunch by making
Kadishci mostly irrelevant with pilgrim/livecd-tools. Well sorry about
that Jasper. But that doesn't really justify you starting a witch-hunt
against non-native English speakers.
You were the one who made the assumption I was talking about SSH keys generation being slow due to Ext3.
Let me clarify:
You state starting SSHD would not be good for the already slow boot process.
I stated, the boot process is probably slow due to Ext3.
I also added that SSH key generation on a dual PII 300MHz takes a mere 6 seconds or less
and that on an Intel Celeron at 2.6GHz took maybe 2 seconds.

Now you're going to try to sit here and cover up the fact you are far from an English major, and that you did not make a mistake assuming what you did, and try to sidetrack your flaws in personality claiming I'm on a witch hunt
because of some software?

Explain.
J. Hartline