[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD report

Matthias Clasen wrote:
The prime spin still has Firefox, Evolution and three openoffice.org applications which makes sense for RHEL but not for Fedora. I would prefer something more home user oriented for Fedora.

Why on earth do you think firefox, evolution and OOo don't make sense
for Fedora users ? The only reason OOo is not on the livecd is space.

I didn't say it does not make sense. Only that there are other applications more frequently compared to OO.o presentation or spreadsheet programs. You can look at mugshot stats at http://mugshot.org/applications for some idea.

Firefox, Evolution, Openoffice.org writer, Gaim and Gnome terminal or Rhythmbox would be more appropriate IMO.

Rahul