Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD - install to HD option + ssh

Steve Berry wrote:
I booted the livecd, and used it for like 5 hours with no problems, except i did notice if you logout and try to mess with the preferences for the greeter/user login it'll simply flip out. wasn't sure why. but if you click on things, the screen refreshes, and doesnt reload properly, it does this a number of times.

I had to simply reboot. so whatever happened I'm not sure.

File a bug report.

Rahul