Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD - install to HD option + ssh

Steve Berry wrote:

on that note, I do recall a concept of Fedora Live-CD creation tools being coded and tested for use in fedora 7 and released at a later date.

I may be mistaken, but I believe Fedora Unity is handling that. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Fedora Unity team just use the tools which are provided, they used to use Kadischi, now they are using livecd-creator or Pilgrim.
They don't write the tools, they just use them.

J. Hartline