[Fedora-livecd-list] enabling swaps automatically a good idea?

I noticed the recent commit that enables usage of swap partitions automatically. I'm not so sure this is a good idea. This seems like it would break the case, of me having F7 installed, downloading and burning the f8(t3)-livecd iso, doing a pm-hibernate, and then booting f8(t3)-livecd, and then wanting to resume my F7 system after testing f8(t3)-livecd.

Anybody else have an opinion one way or the other?

---- from /etc/rc.d/init.d/live in livecd-fedora-base-desktop.ks ----
+# enable swaps unless requested otherwise
+swaps=\`blkid -t TYPE=swap -o device\`
+if ! strstr "\`cat /proc/cmdline\`" noswap -a [ -n "\$swaps" ] ; then
+  for s in \$swaps ; do
+    action "Enabling swap partition \$s" swapon \$s
+  done
+fi

-dmc