[Fedora-livecd-list] Spin SIG meeting (Tue Jun 10, 18:00 UTC)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Jun 9 11:39:43 UTC 2008

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would really like to attend the meeting (I'm also a SIG member), but
> I'll be on a trip to the UK from today until Saturday and it's not very
> likely that I'll have a lot of internet access during that time. Maybe
> someone could e-mail me the log then... ;)

Yes ;-) A transcript will be on the mailing lists where the meeting has
been announced; -devel and -livecd, and a full log will be on the Fedora
Project Wiki.

Meanwhile, if you have anything to comment on any of the topics, drafts
or anything, feel free to mail me in private or the list -whatever you
feel like ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip