[Fedora-livecd-list] Overlay File Health?

Forrest Taylor ftaylor at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 16:14:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 06:42 -0500, Kam Salisbury wrote:
> How do I see how much space is used in the overlay file (Fedora USB)?
>
> [liveuser at localhost ~]$ df -h

I also have a question regarding the overlay, that will probably be
answered by whomever answers your question.  Is the overlay ever used?
The /home directory is setup using the live script, but the overlay is
never setup as far as I can see.  Is it meant to be used to add disk
space to the root directory?

Thanks,
--
Forrest Taylor
Global Learning Services Project Manager III