Package Process for Discussion

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 06:24:27 UTC 2005

After talking with dkl, he pointed out significant technical problems
with the proposed process.  It needs to be reworked in order to be
technically possible to implement within our existing Bugzilla
infrastructure.

Unfortunately I personally have urgent priorities to deal with until
August.  I am passing on my half-finished notes to dkl and hopefully he
or someone else in the company can finish it sooner.

I am disheartened by this entire situation, because the end process is
looking more and more similar to the old fedora.us process.  i.e. we
could have done this (albeit without the convenience of flags) in
February like I had originally proposed.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com