Re: FWD: Re: New Mozilla vulnerabilities??

looking into it now, please ping me if you have already started with this task, and I should not.
Kai

Josh Bressers wrote:
The Firefox maintainer, Chris Aillon asked me to forward this along to this
list.  He's swamped right now trying to get the fixes for the various
Mozilla security issues backported.  He's looking for anyone willing to
help roll new Firefox packages for FC5 and rawhide.

Thanks.