Re: some minor Core pruning

David Woodhouse wrote:
[snip]

The default MTA should be included in Core, and the others should be in
Extras unless they provide functionality which isn't available from the
default MTA.

[snip]

+1 on that reasoning. However, the road to a concluse agreement on which app to provide the said functionality in core, I doubt, will be easy :)

But then again... does it really matter? The goal is to have the lines between FE and FC to be pretty much transparent for the end user, so when I build a server and install postfix if it comes from FE instead of FC I couldn't care

Michael